Sponsors
November 21, 2014, 04:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save the image has been converted to local  (Read 7166 times)
Shuttle

View Profile

« on: February 17, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

Hi, my friend, I add the scripts to my html code, after I open my html file with IE, the text could be converted to image normally. Then I try to save the image of the text to local by using: "right key->image save as...->select a folder->yes", when I open the folder I find that the image saved is not the image of the text, it's just a "point".So where's the image I want? Can I save the image has been converted? By the way, the image "Hello World" in the example(Hello World) also can not be saved correctly.
Thanks a lot!

Your Ad Here
Help us provide faster and better service. Donate Today!

Make payments with PayPal
admin
text2PNG Administrator
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:52 PM »

Hi Shuttle,
The images are created as a background for performance reasons (loading one image only). The easiest way to download the images is to use Firebug extenssion on Firefox and inspect the generated image. The created image will have a background image which will include all the converted text.

For example
http://www.text2png.com/images/text/5245_5316_5247_5317_5318_5319_5320_5321_5322_5323_5037_5325_5326_5327_5298_5328_5300_5329_5429_5778_5562_5779_5780_5781_5782_5331.png

Another option is to use Opera (the browser) and right click on the image to save it.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Making better text one word a time!

Your Ad Here

Shuttle

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 02:56:02 AM »

Thanks very much!
The image converted could be saved normally to local with Opera browser. But I have another question, I open the example(Hello World) webpage with a browser integrated in my mobile phone, the "Hello World" could be displayed, but I can't save the image of the text. Maybe the image is not image format in the browser of mobile phone, it's still text format. Maybe the browser can't support to save the "text to png" image. So could you tell me that whether the image has been converted could be displayed in mobile phone browser and how to save it?
By the way, the browser of my mobile phone is Netfront_3, and I haven't test it with other mobile phone browser.

Thanks a lot!

Your Ad Here

admin
text2PNG Administrator
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »

We haven't tested the script on mobile devices, so we don't know if it'll work or not. Most likely if the browse support JavaScript and CSS it should work.

Making better text one word a time!

Your Ad Here

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: